The Next 8 Weeks Will Be the Best Time to Sell a Home in the DFW Area
April 25, 2023
For those families thinking about moving to a new home in 2023, the most profitable time window to sell their current homes is going to be May and June.
Based on historical home sale statistics for the Dallas-Fort Worth area, we see that homeowners who put their homes for sale after May (and especially after June) often see the prices falling quickly.
How to tell whether 2023 would be a good time to move to another home?
The 8-Day Sale Price Test is designed to test a specific price on your home for 8 days in June to determine the HIGHEST price your home would receive if placed for sale and to see what options you might have for getting a lower interest rate than the banks currently offer.
After the 8-Day testing period, you can decide whether the price your home would get is high enough and whether the interest rate you could get would be low enough to proceed with the sale in the summer of 2023.
There is no cost to perform the test, and no obligation to sell the home if you do not like the price you are projected to receive.
Want to move but have concerns? Connect to discuss:
- The 3 ways to get a MUCH lower interest rate that the banks are currently offering, and how each of those approaches could help you to reduce your monthly payment
- Finding a home that would fit within a specific monthly payment budget
- Finding solutions to make the tedious move logistics easier for your family
- Selling your home at the top of the market but staying in your home as a renter for a while after the sale
- A Stress-Free Home Sale: Get Your Guaranteed Cash Offer Today!
- Market? What Market? The 72SOLD Program Outperforms Traditional Realtors in Q2 2023 Study – AGAIN!
- 181 Colonial Drive Mabank TX – OOS
- 181 Colonial Drive, Mabank, TX – Marketing Info (TX) – MLS #2038462
- The 72Sold Benefit: Make More Money But Skip on House Prep
72sold advertising opportunities blog buy4cash cash offers dfw housing market update financial fitness for buyers for homeowners for investors for renters for sellers holidays houses itin knowledge articles legal and financial market updates monthly updates mortgage owner financed houses rent-to-own seller financed houses selling as-is stats stats and trends taxes tips and tricks