Buying a house with ITIN
September 19, 2020
Most bank loans require the applicant to have an SSN number to apply. But what if you only have an ITIN number?
You can still apply for a 30-year conventional (Fannie Mae) mortgage loan.
What is typically needed to get approved for a loan using ITIN card?
- passport or matricula
- ITIN letter
- 10% down payment plus closing costs and pre-paid expenses (such as taxes and insurance)
- 3 other lines of credit
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Buyer Resources
- Financial Fitness
- For Investors
- Holidays & Seasons
- Home Loan Financing Assistance
- Homeowner Resources
- ITIN Loans
- Looking for a house to buy?
- Materials and publications
- Need to Save on Your Mortgage?
- Realtor in a Pod
- Rent -To-Own Programs in Texas
- Renter Resources
- Seller Financed Homes in N. Texas
- Seller Resources
- Selling Your Home As-Is
- Stats and Trends