Rent-to-Own in DFW with #Elena
March 6, 2021
Sick of renting? Looking for a lease-to-own in DFW?
I am one of the very few DFW Realtors who specialize in rent-to-own transactions. Let’s work together!
Follow me on YouTube, Instagram, FaceBook, or Twitter for tips and tricks of getting into a rent-to-own in Texas!
Try #Elena’s 1-2-3 Rent-to-Own! approach
Get up to $1,000 cash back when you move in!
- Avoid pursuing strategies that will not work – get moved in on YOUR SCHEDULE
- Avoid wasting weeks and month on FRUITLESS SEARCHES online
- Avoid rent-to-own SCAMS that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars
- VERIFY that the seller can legally sell the property to you once you are ready
- Avoid WASTING MONEY on rent-to-own homes that you won’t be able to purchase later
- Get CASH BACK from me to help you with your moving expenses!
Get professional advice:
- Avoid tricky rent-to-own CONTRACTS that could leave you empty-handed!
- Get referrals to lawyers who could help you fight any LEGAL ISSUES
- Get referrals to vetted CREDIT repair experts who ACTUALLY help
- Get referrals to lenders who SPECIALIZE in low credit scores or past credit issues
How much does my assistance cost?
In most rent-to-own situations, I GET PAID BY THE SELLER. That is ZERO out of pocket for you, but up to $1,000 cash back to you. That is up to $1,000 return on a $0 investment. Not bad!
WORK WITH A PROFESSIONAL REALTOR TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM FINANCIALLY AND LEGALLY QUESTIONABLE DEALS
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
CLICK HERE to read the details of my Rent-to-Own Assistance Services offer
Ready to start?
Fill out this short form to get started or keep reading the offer details below
- Buyer Resources
- Financial Fitness
- For Investors
- Holidays & Seasons
- Home Loan Financing Assistance
- Homeowner Resources
- ITIN Loans
- Looking for a house to buy?
- Materials and publications
- Need to Save on Your Mortgage?
- Realtor in a Pod
- Rent -To-Own Programs in Texas
- Renter Resources
- Seller Financed Homes in N. Texas
- Seller Resources
- Selling Your Home As-Is
- Stats and Trends