PodGirl’s Open House COVID Fund Donation Program
May 22, 2020
May 2020 – May 2021
#PodGirlOpenHouse program will be raising funds for Texas Health COVID Response Fund
How can YOU help to donate to COVID front line workers?
Here are 4 simple steps.
- Stop by any open house that I am hosting
- Take a funny picture of yourself with #PodGirl
- Post it on your social media
- I will donate $5 for each person or a couple that came in.
It is that simple.
How will you know that your donation was delivered to the COVID Response Fund? I will email you the donation confirmation the next day, with a thank you letter for your visit.
Disclaimer: No house purchase is necessary to participate!
Anyone can help! Even kids!
Follow me on social media, like and share my posts and videos, tell about my program to your friends, or send me feedback
Ever wondered how those YouTube reality shows are filmed? Now you have a chance to find out.
#RealtorInAPod is filming her own reality YouTube show. Join in!
- 72SOLD Home Selling Program
- All Videos
- Buyer Resources
- Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Educational Videos for Buyers
- Educational Videos for Home Investors
- Educational Videos for Home Sellers
- Financial Fitness
- For foreign buyers and investors
- For out of state buyers and investors
- Holidays & Seasons
- Home Buyers Important Market Updates
- Home Investor Resources
- Home Loan Financing Assistance
- Home Market Reports for Home Sellers
- Home Seller Tips and Tricks
- Homeowner Resources
- Investor Tips and Tricks
- ITIN Loans
- Materials and publications
- Moving to North Texas?
- Need to Save on Your Mortgage?
- New Construction Homes in DFW – News and Updates
- Rent -To-Own Programs in Texas
- Renter Resources
- Seller Financed Homes in N. Texas
- Seller Resources
- Selling Your Home for CASH
- Stats and Trends
The Realtor’s commissions lawsuit is truly a groundbreaking development for all homeowners and home sellers in the United States. If you have sold a home in the past or plan to do it in the future, you may want to know how it affects your home sale and if you might be eligible for a refund of commissions paid in the past.
Greg Hague, the owner of 72SOLD and an attorney licensed to practice in 2 states, will break down the legal language, explain the lawsuit in simple terms, and answer questions live from the home sellers across the county
Latest blog posts